Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, October 02, 2018

The Magic Crayon ...

FSJ Card using Changing Colors

I love the colors of fall ... and I put them all on this beautiful card.
Summer Days, Tangerine Fusion, Candy Apple, and Pumpkin Bread.

I used a white crayon technique with this card.  See video below!

The card uses this embossing folder called Changing Seasons.  I LOVE IT!!!




Also on the above Video .... I mention an Announcement.
No worries FSJ is NOT closing!!! ... just changing their business model.
Business will carry on as usual ...
I will be still representing both FSJ and now Spellbinders as well.
Fun Times AHEAD!!!

Click on the items below to view them in my store and get more details.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved