Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, July 06, 2018

Spreading the Love for FSJ ....


As if I didn't have enough crafting to do before Convention.
I made up a dozen of these packets.

I used these to pass out on the way to the airport ....
For our the flight crew, for the hotel receptionists, for random strangers that I talked FSJ to.

It's too cute AND it has CHOCOLATE!!!

I had an interesting conversation with a lady at TSA while I was passing through with my carry-on


Yes this was my carry-on ... kind of did it on purpose ... lots of conversation surrounding it
BUT it also protected all of my precious swaps.

That's me ... Spreading the Love for FSJ wherever I go .... 

ENJOY!!!!

Click on the items below to view them in my store and get more details.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved