Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Gifties ...

FSJ Stress Ball Gifts

One of my most Favorite Things is to make gifties for the ones that 
help me and that I love!!!

These stress balls above make me oh soooo happy to look at!!!
I made them for all of the Journey Crew members at FSJ.

While at convention during the Journey Station Tour, I left one on each person's station!

I have heard that they have come in handy and they all love them!!!

FSJ Directors Chair

Deb Valder ... what can you say about this Stampladee but classy!!!
She is my upline and I LOVE her!!!

What do you get the 1st FSJ Director???
Well her own Director's chair of course!!!

I ordered this little dollhouse chair and assembled it and personalized it myself!

Click on the items below to view them in my store and get more details.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved