Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, April 08, 2017

Ready ... Set ... Go .... FREE SHIPPING!!!!!



Wanna play along with me???
Want FREE SHIPPING????

Here's how .. 
Today through Sunday I am having a Scavenger Hunt!!! 
You find the answers to the following 3 questions..... 
send me an email with the answers and an FSJ order and receive FREE SHIPPING on me!!!! 
How fun is that .. and the perfect time too ... 
because I KNOW that you want items from this new fun mini catalog 

Here is the link to the catalog ... 

Here are the 3 Questions ... 
  1. With the New FSJ Dauber Dowels - how many pads/sponges do you get when you order the handle? (hint pg 31)
  2. With the New Rainbow Bubbles stamp set - how many fish are in that set? (hint pg 28)
  3. With the New Snappy Birthday stamp set - tell me your favorite "crabby" saying (hint pg 23)

Answer these questions and BAM ... FREE SHIPPING ... 
offer expires at 10pm CST on Sunday April 9th. 
Order must be emailed to spredbirds@aol.com


Click on the catalog to view on line ... 


Here are some of my new favorites ...... 




Click on the items below to view them in my store and get more details.
SaveSave

0 comments:

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved