Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, December 16, 2016

Day 7 of Christmas Tags ....



Welcome to Day 7 of the 12 Days of FSJ Christmas Tags

I am using another die that I see so many future projects with ...
it's called Summer Branch.
For this tag ... I inked it up a bit to add dimension ...
and then added those fun red gems ...
Yep ... you get 768 of these cuties sorted in the 3 sizes in one plastic carrying box!!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!




I hope you will follow along for the next 12 days ....

See anything that sparked your interest????
Need to place an Order???

this will take you to a special party portal
on my Fun Stampers Journey website.

on the 12th day I will pick one customer that has placed an order
to win the HOSTESS REWARDS!!!

My Holiday Gift to you ... my fabulous fans!!!
Happy Holidays!!!!


Click on the items below to view them in my store and get more details.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved