Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, November 26, 2016

Santa Candle ...



I have been wanting to try to stamp on a candle for a while.
I did one a LONG time ago and forgot how ...
Luckily for Google and YouTube I found some tutorials.

You stamp on a thin piece of tissue paper.
I stamped this in regular black licorice ink.
I colored this with colored pencils.
Adhere that lightly to the candle and wrap in wax paper.
You then use a heat gun (get it hot first) ... and heat the candle.
The wax paper will seal the image to the candle.

This was one that my friend Annette made ... 

I love how she overlapped the words on the image!

Test it out ... they make great gifts!!!

Click on the items below to view them in my store and get more details.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved