Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, November 09, 2016

Journey On ...


It's with much sadness that I am letting you know that 
A Muse Studios is closing their doors ....

The company that I have come to love for the last 5 years is closing its doors.  The CEO Linda Carnell is retiring and focusing her time on her family.  

It's been a great time for me.  I learned a lot.  I sold a lot.  I met so many new fans and customers ....

A Muse Studio was such great product that creating with it was easy and fun!  There will always be a special place in my heart for A Muse Studio.

But as one door closes another opens ... I am moving on to another stamp company ... Fun Stampers Journey ... 


This blog will be turning over to a Fun Stampers Journey blog 
over the next couple of weeks.  

I hope that you continue to follow me ... 
I have a lot of fun projects that I am working on right now 
with this FUN new product!!!

Interested in seeing a catalog?


More to come soon!!!

ENJOY!!!

1 comments:

Sorry about Amuse and welcome to FSJ. I love the company and the products and I am sure your customers will too. Enjoy the journey!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved