Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Gonna Crush it ....


Welcome to all my new team members!!!!

Are you on my team???
Would you like to be???

All my team members from this past month got this card from me
with a special things to get them started....  :)
It's just one way that I get my team motivated to get going!

You too could have this and you know what is special about this month....
it's FREE to join!!! ... You pay $25 and you get $25 in product of your choice.
YES .. I said it FREE!!!

So why wouldn't you want to join me ... 

contact me at spredbirds@aol.com 
for more information

I would love for you to be a part of my team!!!

Come on .... SAY YES!!!

YOU'RE GOING TO CRUSH IT!!!!

ENJOY!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved