Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 10, 2015

I'm Donuts about You ...


I have been having withdrawals of making cards for my work peeps ...
but I don't know any of their birthdays YET ... or they are in December!!!

so .... I made a nice thank you ... one of my sweet new co-workers 
brought in donuts when I recently visited ....

I thought this card would do .... and she's been wanting to see my cards ... 

Go ahead ... find a reason to make a card ...
it's fun, therapeutic, and it will make someone smile!


ENJOY!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved