Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, August 06, 2015

Hanging out at A Muse ....

I told you my summer has been busy .... 
last week my son and husband and I visited 
Portland, Oregon and Seattle, Washington!!!

and how do you visit Seattle without visiting A Muse???? .....
uhhhh .... you can't!!!

Store Front ..... 

Paper and Stamp display .... 

 More Stamps on display .... 


Packaging and DIY Party Stuff .... 

Splash and Ink .... 

Twine and Ribbon .....

The Original A Muse Art Stamps .... 

Lots of Colorful Pretties .... 

The best Customer Service ever .... Heidi .... 

Me and Heidi after a GREAT DAY together .... 

I absolutely loved my time at the store .... 
So fun and great to see all of the samples and supplies ....

If you are ever in Seattle I definitely recommend that you swing by the store ....
but if you can't visit and want to shop 24/7 .... 
no worries just swing by my virtual store ....


ENJOY!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved