Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, June 05, 2015

Sneak Peek Snippets ....

Who's Ready for Some FUN Sneak Peak Snippets???....

The new 2015-2016 catalog debuts on June 15 ... just 10 days from now ...

I have made quite a few things from the new catalog that I am ready to share!!!

Here are some previews of my previews ....

 


Stay tuned over the next 10 days to see a new card and stamp set every day ...
with the reveal of the catalog on 6/15!!!

Want a hard copy of the catalog for yourself???

Contact me today as I will be receiving the catalogs next week and I will put your name on one ...

ENJOY!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved