Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Day 5 ... Wishing You Happiness Ever After

Welcome to Day 5 of my 10 day Catalog Preview ....



I made this card for a wedding that I went to last weekend.

I think it's STUNNING!!!

I used the Shimmer Cardstock from A Muse on it?
Like our shimmer cardstock???  
Contact me this week as it will NOT be in next year's cattty!
I'm going to miss it A LOT!!!

did you notice how I slipped a Landscape die in????

Are you wondering how I stamped on the glossy shimmer paper???
Here's my trick --- stamp with the A Muse Studio pigment ink ... 
it will say moist and not absorb into the paper ... then apply clear embossing powder and heat 
... not only does it work, I LOVE the glossy shine of it on the shimmer paper!!!  BRILLIANT!!!

And for the new Stamp set .... its called Today and Always


I just couldn't wait to share ... come back tomorrow and every day until 6/15 to see more!!


DON'T WANT TO MISS A MOMENT OF THIS FUN PREVIEW???
Sign up to receive my blog posts in your inbox everyday!!
Click on the bloglovin' icon below ... and then click "Follow"

ENJOY!!!



3 comments:

Shari said...

What a great card !

Chelsea said...

thanks Shari!

Chelsea said...

Shari (not sure of your last name) --- can I interest you in a new A Muse Studio catalog??? Send me an email to spredbirds@aol.com and I'd love to get you one.

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved