Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, June 07, 2015

Day 2 - I Detect ...

Welcome to Day 2 of my 10 day Catalog Preview ....


The Sherlock set and It's No Mystery words are going to be SOOOO much fun to play with!

Here I took Birthday Icons and paper pieced the corner of the package in the magnifying glass.
Then I added Crystal Glaze to the lens ... LOVE!!!!

Here's a look at those new stamps .... 

  


I just couldn't wait to share ... come back tomorrow and every day until 6/15 to see more!!


DON'T WANT TO MISS A MOMENT OF THIS FUN PREVIEW???
Sign up to receive my blog posts in your inbox everyday!!
Click on the bloglovin' icon below ... and then click "Follow"

ENJOY!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved