Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Smile ....


I love this card for it's colors .... it makes me SMILE!!!

Berry, Papaya, Bermuda, and Sugar ... :)

The other thing that I LOVE about this card .... the jar is stamped 
with regular ink ON THE CARDSTOCK!!!  :)
Then a die cut of Clear Cardstock is placed over the stamped image ...
no need for Stazon AND you can tie that ribbon around!  :)
Just glue down with some Crystal Glaze!!!

Smile Today ....

ENJOY!!!!



2 comments:

Oh my gawd!!!! Your trick with the jar is brilliant!!!! I can't abide by Staz On ink; it refuses to work for me. Love you big blossoms!

Shari said...

So bright and cheery - I love your color choices !

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved