Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, February 01, 2015

Welcome February!!! ... and another A Muse Studio Collection!!!


Welcome to February!!!

I am soooo excited to share with all my fans and customers another GREAT
monthly collection from A Muse Studios!!!

What are we waiting for???? ..... 
Let's get it started .... 

My FAVORITE new item this month has to be the BERRY BASKET!!!


I folded the top of the berry basket down to create this fun rim.
I then added the grass die all the way around and created a scene.

This also uses the new stamp set called Somebunny Loves You


I love love love these little bunnies!!!

Want to see the whole February Collection???

ENJOY!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved