Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 23, 2015

Bow Die Tutorial



Have you seen the A Muse Studio Bow die???

Wondering how I get mine looking so nice???

Well I have put together a tutorial to show you how....
See it HERE 

It's a PDF ... Feel free to download and print for reference.

And look at how nice the 3 sizes that we offer stack on top of each other.


Check it out ...

Ready to Order???
Mini – TAD0109 - $9.99
Small – TAD0063 - $16.99
Large – TAD0064 - $24.99

Head to my web store (Open 24/7)

ENJOY!!!!


1 comments:

awesome!! I'm going to teach my class this version too! thanks for the pdf!!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved