Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Tealightful


As if I don't have enough going on .... 

I signed up for another little adventure lately.

It's a company called Tealightful .... and I LOVE the name!!!

They specialize in fine teas and scones ....
I thought this would be lovely to brew and serve at my card classes.

Interested???  Want to see the catalog?
The prices are less expensive than Teavana and I swear it tastes SO much fresher.

I made this card to thank my FIRST customer for her tea purchase.


I see more of this card in my future ....

ENJOY!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved