About Me

My photo
I have been papercrafting for over 10 years now. I love Stamping, Scrapbooking, Altered Items, and basically ALL Papercrafts. By day, I design packaging for pharmaceuticals. By night, I am a coach for Fun Stampers Journey and I love to stamp into the wee hours.
Sign Up to Receive my Monthly FSJ Newsletter!

* required

*












*



Email & Social Media Marketing by VerticalResponse

Get My Blog Posts Daily by Email

Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Traffic Feed

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Publication!!!


I got some HAPPY mail in the mail yesterday ....
A FREE issue of Just Cards because one of MY cards is published in there!!!
I love getting and looking through the magazine for more inspiration.


Here was my card that I made using the Sweet Celebrations stamp set.

Did you know that A Muse Studios also REWARDS you for getting published in the magazines???

· Item published using 100% a|s product: choose any 2 stamp sets from those currently available
· Item published using only a|s stamps and at least one other a|s product: choose 1 stamp set from those currently available

What are you waiting for????

Grab your A Muse stamps, inks, and cardstock and start creating and submitting!!!
My favorite place to submit cards is Just Cards.
Here is their Editorial Calendar.
Once you are published --- fill out this form and send it to A Muse Studios.
Need some stamps and supplies???  Contact me today and we can get you set up  :)


ENJOY!!!!


3 comments:

  1. Congrats Chelsea! That's an adorable card! Love the polkadot banners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome Chelsea!! Congratulations!!
    Kris V. @ CheckerberryLane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats girl! I had NO idea about the publication end of things. How cool is that?

    ReplyDelete

815-218-2916

815-218-2916
Journey Coach #1088

My Online Store

My Online Store
Open 24 hours a day!

View the Catalogs

Want to be an FSJ Coach?

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Copyright

Copyright 2017
Chelsea Comer
All Rights Reserved