Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Cheers to You ....


Here is another card showcasing our What's Up Dies ...

I wanted to show you that there is so much more FUN things that you can do with these dies than to just pair them with the What's Up stamp set.

Here I cut one out on sugar cardstock .... but then I stamped it with the Cheers saying ... which I think is what this guy would say.

I stamped this guy and then added crystal glaze to his glasses.

and I love love love this color combo!

ENJOY!!!


1 comments:

Patti J said...

Cute! Now, why didn't I see those dies in the catty? You are such an enabler! Love your fun card, Chelsea :)

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved