Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, April 07, 2013

Gimme Some Sugar .....


Here is a great card that I made yesterday at Marisa's House.
We got together after our launch party and PLAYED!!  I just love that!!!

This uses the new set called Aren't You Sweet

I used one of our doilies as a table cloth and I love this result.

and speaking of Gimme some Sugar .... can I get some???
Today is my BIG day over on the Inky Antics Blog.



Here is just one of the cards that I made ... 
you can see more of the details over on the Inky Antics Blog ---> HERE.

Run on over there and if you leave a comment (and some sugar) you can WIN this stamp set for FREE!!!

ENJOY!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved