Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

It's all about the Package ....


I love packaging ... again ... that's my real life job, my degree from school, and it's always fascinated me ...

So my BFF Kim gave me my birthday present a few weeks back .. and of course she wrapped it to perfection!!!  and stamped it with a*muse stamps and inks!


This paper bag was stamped and folded over and tied.


This fun container contained a chocolate bar and was scored and put together by Kim using scor-pal templates from their website.

ENJOY!!!


1 comments:

Awwww your so sweet! I am so glad you love my wrapping job! You know I love packaging as well!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved