Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, July 28, 2012

NEW ... Cup of Good Cheer!


I love this card ... it uses 3 new items from the 2012 Holiday Catalog!
The new Cup of Good Cheer Stamp Set and the Navy Polka Dot cardstock and the new mini Jingle Bells!

I love the possibilities of this new stamp set!!

The 2012 Holiday Catalog is HERE!!  I have copies that I can mail out right away!  Contact me at spredbirds@aol.com if you'd like one.  You can start ordering from it on 8/1!!!

ENJOY!!!


6 comments:

This was one of my fav christmas sets - and love the new polka dot colors - can't wait to place an order Aug. 1. I got the autumn pre-order and it is awesome too.

Patti J said...

Great card, Chelsea! The navy dots are gorgeous, and that stamp set is one of my faves from the new catty. Thanks for sharing!

Donna said...

Nice card, like the dangling bells and new paper!

so jealous that you ordered this already! I can't wait to get the new catty goodies but decided to wait for August 1. The bells are the perfect finishing touch on this absolutely fabulous card!

Laura said...

This card is darling! I love the jingle bells...sets off the card!

Chelsea - Gret Cards!! 47 more working days and I'll have time to get a blog going and get my business rolling. Retirement should be loads of fun!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved