About Me

My photo
I have been papercrafting for over 10 years now. I love Stamping, Scrapbooking, Altered Items, and basically ALL Papercrafts. By day, I design packaging for pharmaceuticals. By night, I am a coach for Fun Stampers Journey and I love to stamp into the wee hours.
Sign Up to Receive my Monthly FSJ Newsletter!

* required

*












*



Email & Social Media Marketing by VerticalResponse

Get My Blog Posts Daily by Email

Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Traffic Feed

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Chevron Birthday


Chevrons are all the rage these days ...

Here I took chevron ribbon and used it as my background.
I colored flowers with copics and added pearls.  
I added polka dots and a sentiment label.

I love this look!

ENJOY!

Challenges Entered:
Hiding in my Craft Room - Use Your Scraps


7 comments:

  1. This is such a great look! Love the card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how creative! love the ribbon banner element!

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally awesome - I "forgot" to order the chevron ribbon last order so you know it is going to be on my next one for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card!
    Thanks for joining us at HIMCR!
    Angela
    HIMCR DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very simple yet stunning card. Thank you for sahring and joining in at HIMCR. Hugs, Velma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how simple your card look and Chervon is so cute. Thank you for sharing and joining in at HIMCR DT An'Jenic!

    ReplyDelete

815-218-2916

815-218-2916
Journey Coach #1088

My Online Store

My Online Store
Open 24 hours a day!

View the Catalogs

Want to be an FSJ Coach?

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Copyright

Copyright 2017
Chelsea Comer
All Rights Reserved