Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, March 04, 2012

Hardest Card ....

 The hardest cards for me are Sympathy Cards ... maybe it's because it's not my favorite situation to be in...


This card was made for my friend and old co-worker Carmen.
I used Beautiful Botanicals with our wonderful satin ribbon, a sympathy sentiment, and some bling.

Carmen was married to Ryan.  Ryan had the cubicle directly across from mine at Abbott.
Ryan passed away last week from cancer at the age of 35 with 3 kids (3,5, and 7).
Ryan was such a great and wonderfully, optimistic guy.  
He always had such a wonderful smile on his face.


Here is a cute pic of him and Carmen.


Ryan was one of the biggest MSU fans that I have ever known. 
Here's a pic of Sparty for you Ryan....
You will be missed!  I will keep Carmen and your kids in my prayers!


1 comments:

Chris said...

I long for the day we wipe out cancer...so sad. I know you will be a great comfort to Carmen...

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved