Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, February 05, 2012

New Stuff on Blog

If you regularly visit my blog you might or might not have noticed a few new things around here.

1.  You can now sign up to get all of my new blog posts via email and keep up with my new events, specials, and projects that way.  You can see that on the side bar or sign up here:


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


2.  You can now sign up to get my monthly newsletter emailed directly to you.  You can see that on the sidebar or sign up here:



Sign Up to Receive my Monthly A*Muse Studio Newsletter!
* required
*







Email Marketing by VerticalResponse


3.  You can follow me via Facebook, Twitter, and my new favorite Pinterest







Follow Me on Pinterest 

4.  Anytime that you want to shop for a*muse products you can do that 24 hours a day ... just click the on-line ordering button and it will take you to my a*muse shop.  (if you plan on ordering more than $150, it is best to contact me so that I can get you your freebies)


Thanks for Visiting and ENJOY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved