About Me

My photo
I have been papercrafting for over 10 years now. I love Stamping, Scrapbooking, Altered Items, and basically ALL Papercrafts. By day, I design packaging for pharmaceuticals. By night, I am a coach for Fun Stampers Journey and I love to stamp into the wee hours.
Sign Up to Receive my Monthly FSJ Newsletter!

* required

*












*



Email & Social Media Marketing by VerticalResponse

Get My Blog Posts Daily by Email

Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Traffic Feed

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Congrats to my Team!!!


I recently made 4 of these cards for my team members who were promoted in status in the 4th Quarter of last year to Supervisor or Senior Associate.

I love that a*muse makes it achievable to get promoted and get recognized for your efforts and sales.  

For getting promoted to Senior Associate they got to pick 2 stamp sets 50% off!  For getting promoted to Supervisor they get $50 in free product!!!

How cool is that!!!  
Would you like to learn more about a*muse studios and what it has to offer???
Contact me HERE... and I'd love to tell you more about this wonderful company!

ENJOY!


4 comments:

  1. I love how you use the sticker in your card. Congrats to your team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Congrats to you and your team! Way to go, ladies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved my card - this set is on my wish list. Thanks bunches

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card-love that flower, I've seen lots of great cards colored with it.

    ReplyDelete

815-218-2916

815-218-2916
Journey Coach #1088

My Online Store

My Online Store
Open 24 hours a day!

View the Catalogs

Want to be an FSJ Coach?

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Copyright

Copyright 2017
Chelsea Comer
All Rights Reserved