Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Candy Box Die!!!!

Are You Ready to be Enabled???

My FAVORITE thing in the new a*muse catalog is the
CANDY BOX DIE!!!


Here I have made 11 different samples of it using all different colors of Shimmer cardstock and all of the different dies that come with it and other a*muse dies.  There are just sooooo cute and would make great party favors or kid's treats!


Here are the party hat and clover on bubblegum and lime shimmer cardstock.


Here are the pumpkin and spider on orange and onyx shimmer cardstock.


Here are the leaf and tree on french roast and fern shimmer cardstock.


Here are the bat and snowman on silver and bermuda shimmer cardstock.


Here are the snowflake, heart, and vintage label on ocean, cherry, and currant shimmer cardstock.
NOTE ... these dies do not come with the candy box ... but you can purchase separately and the best thing  is that they work with the candy box!

This box die does fit in the Sizzix machine.


and another GREAT thing ......
You have the leftovers that you can use on another project!!!!



The Candy Box plus the 8 individual dies costs $59.99 plus tax and shipping.  
What a GREAT deal for party favors that you can make YEAR-ROUND!
If you look at the cost per die in this set, it is $6.66 ... which could be some of the least expensive dies out there on the market!

ENJOY!

Contact me today and you too could be making these fun and cute boxes!!!


8 comments:

Sooooo cute! Love the box and dies! I have to get them!!!!! I need them! Once you break it down like that it! Super duper cheap for the dies!!!!

Laura said...

Oh my goodness, Chelsea....these are awesome! I have been toying with the idea of getting this and now I think I it's a must. I did not even think of the other dies that amuse has to use with it. They are all beautiful!

Carla said...

Love these, Chelsea!

You are such an enabler!!! TFS

Brenda Lee said...

This is fantastic, Chelsea. I was on the fence about getting it, but I must have it now....knowing that it fits the Big Shot. :D Thank you!

these are just ADORABLE!!! I love them in the shimmer paper! Have fun making them!!! This will be my next die to get!!!

Love your projects! Thanks for showcasing them!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved