About Me

My photo
I have been papercrafting for over 10 years now. I love Stamping, Scrapbooking, Altered Items, and basically ALL Papercrafts. By day, I design packaging for pharmaceuticals. By night, I am a coach for Fun Stampers Journey and I love to stamp into the wee hours.
Sign Up to Receive my Monthly FSJ Newsletter!

* required

*












*



Email & Social Media Marketing by VerticalResponse

Get My Blog Posts Daily by Email

Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Traffic Feed

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Swaps from National Conference

I had soooo much fun at the National Conference ...

One of the highlights is swapping with everyone and getting GREAT samples.

See the slideshow below to see all of the great samples and who created them!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free picture slideshow created with Smilebox

ENJOY!

19 comments:

  1. Holey cats- that is a lot of samples! I have some favorites, I get you can guess a couple of them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the slideshow of all the swaps! I loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice - enjoyed seeing all the trades - how much fun this must of been for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice and they all looked amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing, the swaps were awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone did an amazing job!!! Thanks for the slide show.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! You did a great job putting together that slide show. Very impressive. I loved all the cards.

    Sheila

    PS--new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - that's awesome, Chelsea! What a great idea!!! So great to hang with you in NOLA!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow - Thanks for all of your work. Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love that you put all the swaps in a slide show. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You rock! thanks for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the slideshow! Now I can compare what I received and see who I missed...because I brought some of them home.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! All are beautiful - thanks for the inspiration, Chelsea - hope you had fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great format to show all those beautiful cards...you rock, Chelsea!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for putting together the slideshow! It's amazing. It was wonderful to meet you in NOLA.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for putting this slide show together. Great to see all the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  17. It was wonderful to see all the swaps!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great cards!! What a super swap :)

    ReplyDelete

815-218-2916

815-218-2916
Journey Coach #1088

My Online Store

My Online Store
Open 24 hours a day!

View the Catalogs

Want to be an FSJ Coach?

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Copyright

Copyright 2017
Chelsea Comer
All Rights Reserved