Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sweet Gingerbread


I recently participated in a swap with some of my A*Muse friends and I got a great card from Maria Van Stratton (one of my downline).

I asked her if I could change it up slightly and use it for my card open house ... she said YES  :)

This is what I did ... changed up the sentiment and added ink to the edges.

I really love it and was so inspired by her!

ENJOY!




2 comments:

This is so sweet! Makes me want gingerbread cookies now though!

such a cute idea! love the card!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved