About Me

My photo
I have been papercrafting for over 10 years now. I love Stamping, Scrapbooking, Altered Items, and basically ALL Papercrafts. By day, I design packaging for pharmaceuticals. By night, I am a coach for Fun Stampers Journey and I love to stamp into the wee hours.
Sign Up to Receive my Monthly FSJ Newsletter!

* required

*












*



Email & Social Media Marketing by VerticalResponse

Get My Blog Posts Daily by Email

Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Traffic Feed

Thursday, October 06, 2011

Autumn Blessings


This is a card we made recently at my Grand Opening party!!!

It is made with the Autumn Beauty set and the Vintage Labels set by A*Muse Studios.  I added bakers twine and used a label die.  I used French Roast ink.

It was a fairly simple card to make at my Grand Opening!

ENJOY!!

Entering in the following:
Amuse Studio Challenge - Falling Leaves
365 Cards - Rustic
Paper Play - Autumn Colors


11 comments:

  1. I love it! So cute and easy to make!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!! thanks for playing along with the A Muse Studio Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card, Chelsea! I bet your customers loved it too! great card for an open house!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Chelsea! I may have to case this one! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Easy to make, easy to mail! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice - love the set you used and love the labels too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh this is wonderful.. i love those leaves
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT for my Autumn leaves challenge this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chelsea, this is so simple and so pretty! Love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, ah this is super what a great card, thanks for playing on MAWTT this week Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the autumn colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The brown on kraft is such a pretty color combo :-) Thanks for playing along with 365 Cards!

    ReplyDelete

815-218-2916

815-218-2916
Journey Coach #1088

My Online Store

My Online Store
Open 24 hours a day!

View the Catalogs

Want to be an FSJ Coach?

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Copyright

Copyright 2017
Chelsea Comer
All Rights Reserved