Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, July 16, 2011
Tomorrow is My New Catty Open House

For anyone living local to Rockford, IL .. contact ME if you want to attend.
The Open House is anytime between 1-6pm. The cost is $8 for 5 cards or FREE with a $30 purchase.

Here is what you will be making:


Card using Wonderful Tree


Card using Vintage Rides




Card using Dotty Flowers


Card using Background Soup and Beautiful Lace.

Hope you can make it! If you can't, but would like a catalog or place an order contact ME.

ENJOY!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait!!!!!! I am ready to play :) What awesome projects!

Mary said...

I LOVE your cards Chelsea - if I were closer I would definitely stop in.

Angela K said...

Great cards, I hope that your party was a huge success!!

Donna said...

Sooo cute, I want to come, wish St. Louis was closer!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved