Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, July 08, 2011
Spotlighting

Today over on the Savvy blog, they are showcasing the spotlighting technique.
When I heard this, I thought some of the new vintage stamps would be GREAT for this!


Drama!


This stamp is so true!! LOL!


This stamp is called Live Simply and it is the new catalog by The Angel Company. I stamped it twice and puched 2 cirles out of one of them ... I colored the cirle parts with my copics and then pop-dotted the circles ... I put it on some fun wrinkled cardstock and then added lace and pearls. I love it!



ENJOY!


I am also entering this in a few other challenges:
Fabulous Friday
Crafty Catz


26 comments:

Very pretty, Chelsea! Nice spotlighting.

Donna said...

Great card, love the drama of the double spotlight!

Patti J said...

Great card, Chelsea! I like that you spotlighted two places!!! Hugs...

Anonymous said...

This is perfect! Love the double spotlighting! Drama Drama Drama...it is never ending that is for sure!

Oooo - double spotlight nicely done Chelsea!

Love the double bubble spotlights! The browns work so well with this image. Love it!

Kerry

Awesome - love how you did 2 spotlights. Great job.

Maria said...

Great idea to use this set. I love that you did two. Way to go!

Angela K said...

Two spots, awesome!! I wouldn't have thought of that!! Wonderful card!! TFS

love the double spotlighting! awesome card

Danni said...

Love the vintage feel to this and how clever to do two spotlighting areas!

Risa said...

I like the extra color you can add with two spotlights. Looks good.

Chris said...

Gorgeous! I love the two areas spotlighted as you did...very elegant!

So sophisticated! Love it!

Holly said...

LoVe the double spotLIGHT!!! Great idea!

Michelle said...

How cool to have two spotlight areas...very creative!

Diana said...

awesome card my friend!! you rock this technique!!

carol said...

super vintage card, thanks for joining our challenge at CRAFTYCATZ, x carol

Unknown said...

Beautiful!

Curly said...

Wow this is a wonderful creation, beautiful colour theme and image and I love the how you have antiquated your card,

thank you so much for joining us at the Crafty Catz Challenge A Vintage Look and we hope you stop by next week and join in,

Good Luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget :0) x

Crafty Catz DT

Maria said...

Love the drama of this card. ;o) I like the layers, color it all!

Kim said...

Wonderful Chelsea! Love your doulble spotlight!

Mary said...

what a beautiful card - great spotlighting :)

Anonymous said...

Great card!! Thanks for playing along at Frosted Designs.

Eli said...

great effect! I like this technique.
Eli (Frosted Designs)

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved