Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, June 25, 2011
Prop Swap


So I was having the hardest time deciding what to make for the "prop swap" today at Seminar. And then it hit me ... why don't I make an ornament/wall hanging with my lovely cookie cutter project.


Well I didn't want to make a Christmas ornament so I did a summer scene.


I used Fibi and Lilly and sponged the sky and colored her with copics ... there is a ton of dimension in here with fun foam. I added a sentiment and ribbon .. Viola!


ENJOY! ... can't wait to see what I get!

5 comments:

Patti J said...

I can't wait to see what you get too! Love your cute little cookie cutter hanging - what a fun idea!!!

Anonymous said...

I totally LOVE this! That kitty just makes my heart melt! I can't wait to see what you get too! SMILE!

Amy said...

This is so cute and clever! Love the little summer scene you made, awesome idea!

This is super duper cute. I haven't seen a cookie cutter project before. So unique. You did an awesome job with the scene.

Unknown said...

This is even more adorable IRL!!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved