About Me

My photo
I have been papercrafting for over 10 years now. I love Stamping, Scrapbooking, Altered Items, and basically ALL Papercrafts. By day, I work at a pharmaceutical company where I design and contribute to packaging drugs. On the side, I am also a coach for Fun Stampers Journey and I love to stamp into the wee hours of the night.
Sign Up to Receive my Monthly FSJ Newsletter!

* required

*












*



Email & Social Media Marketing by VerticalResponse

Get My Blog Posts Daily by Email

Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Traffic Feed

Tuesday, April 05, 2011
Sailin' in the USA


Over the weekend I won some free images from DDH (TAC's digital stamp company). This set is called Americana. I colored it with copics and sponged the sky. I cut it out and mounted it on foam.


I loved coloring this. I stamped the kraft cardstock twice with Background Soup (dots) and added brown bakers twine.


You should check out the wonderful images that DDH has to offer ... a bunch of them are retired TAC stamps!


ENJOY!

12 comments:

  1. Awesome card and perfect for a man. Congratulations on winning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW - Great image and great job - I had this set at one time - I don't think I do anymore but I am sure going to go look. Love the bakers twine. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is lovely Chelsea!!! I like the polka dots & twine in this design! what a great image too! Congrats on winning, have fun playing!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! Love the bakers twine! SMILE! Congrats on winning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card--so simple but so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Chelsea! Talk about perfect CAS!!! This is wonderful! Congrats on winning the images - you are very deserving! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous...LOVE the image and the twine...HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks fabulous, I love all the kraft and the dots stamped on the bottom is so cool! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh - this is an awesome masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! Love that digital stamp. How fun to win it, hey? You made it look like a million bucks!

    ReplyDelete

815-218-2916

815-218-2916
Journey Coach #1088

My Online Store

My Online Store
Open 24 hours a day!

View the Catalogs

Want to be an FSJ Coach?

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Copyright

Copyright 2017
Chelsea Comer
All Rights Reserved