Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, April 01, 2011
Kerry's Color Throwdown

Kerry Urbatch is one of my downlines and is on the TAC Dream Team. I am so proud of her and so proud to have her as part of my team. She is so creative!


On her blog every month she is sponsoring a "Color Throwdown". She picks the colors and you design a card using those colors.



This is my card .....


I used the Lovely Peony set. I paper-pieced this flower (oh the cutting)! ... I popped the flower heads and the sentiment (from Ordinary Greetings). I added a little lacy border and a green and white ribbon. I matted the whole thing on white cardstock.




Please visit Kerry's blog and play along ...


Oh and today's is Kerry's Birthday ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY KERRY!!! Love Ya!


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! I love that flower! The flower is so bright and pretty! LOVE IT!

Danni said...

Very pretty!! Love the white accents!

Patti J said...

Happy Birthday to Kerry!!! Your card is beautiful, Chelsea, as always! The colors make me smile, and that flower makes me smile out loud! Hope your weekend is wonderful, dear friend! Enjoyed chatting with you the other night! Hugs...

this is so lovely Chelsea!!! such pretty colors and your flower is gorgeous!
hugs

Beautiful card and you are right a lot of fussy cutting, but great job.

Love the fussy cutting and coloring! Great job!

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous!!! Great job with the color combo!!

So pretty, love the colors!

Oh Chelsea, I'm so lucky to have you as my "Big Sis"! Thanks so much for everything and for sending ME this spectacular birthday card! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!

PS...Thanks Patti J for the Birthday wishes too!

Ker

Juliet A said...

Wow - you fussy cut all those pieces? That is amazing, and a really fun and different way to use that stamp set.

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved