About Me

My photo
I have been papercrafting for over 10 years now. I love Stamping, Scrapbooking, Altered Items, and basically ALL Papercrafts. By day, I design packaging for pharmaceuticals. By night, I am a coach for Fun Stampers Journey and I love to stamp into the wee hours.
Sign Up to Receive my Monthly FSJ Newsletter!

* required

*












*



Email & Social Media Marketing by VerticalResponse

Get My Blog Posts Daily by Email

Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Traffic Feed

Sunday, April 24, 2011
Blog Hop - Flowers

Paper Wings is a great community site devoted to The Angel Company. Today they are sponsoring a blog hop focusing on Flowers!


Flowers - Just Because!

For my card I used the Pretty Posies set. I randomly stamped one of the image over and over again to make background paper. I colored the images with my copics then and then made the main image. I used Thinking of You with Fabulous Frames and then masked and added more Pretty Posies.

I cut out the main image using my Nestability and then sponged the edges. I added a ribbon and a bow and matted everything on black cardstock.

ENJOY!

Please be sure to visit these other blogs:
Shirley
Rita
Carol
Seleise
Teresa

11 comments:

  1. What great background paper that you created - love it! and, adding that to your nestie cut-out is a fabulous idea too! great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! The cut out is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super flower card - love the handmade bg paper and then the nestie/sentiment on top - thanks for playing. Hope you had a great Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great card. Love the red posies you turned into patterned paper!!! Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Love the label, the background... all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your background paper is so creative! Love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! You make some cute patterned paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous, your card is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, Chelsea! Hope your Easter was delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! I love the patterned paper you made!

    ReplyDelete

815-218-2916

815-218-2916
Journey Coach #1088

My Online Store

My Online Store
Open 24 hours a day!

View the Catalogs

Want to be an FSJ Coach?

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Copyright

Copyright 2017
Chelsea Comer
All Rights Reserved