About Me

My photo
I have been papercrafting for over 10 years now. I love Stamping, Scrapbooking, Altered Items, and basically ALL Papercrafts. By day, I work at a pharmaceutical company where I design and contribute to packaging drugs. On the side, I am also a coach for Fun Stampers Journey and I love to stamp into the wee hours of the night.
Sign Up to Receive my Monthly FSJ Newsletter!

* required

*












*



Email & Social Media Marketing by VerticalResponse

Get My Blog Posts Daily by Email

Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Traffic Feed

Tuesday, March 01, 2011
Animals

"Mice" Day


Today over at the TAC Savvy blog, Rita Kegg has some great samples of cards using animals.

One of our promos this month is 25% off ALL stamp sets that have a flower and an animal in it!!! WOW! See all of the sets on sale HERE!

This card uses Mice Day and I pop-dotted the mouse on the spool. I colored it with my copics and I added some of the Robyn paper.

This is for a very special co-worker friend of mine who has a birthday this week .... she and I have had some rough times at work lately and I thought this would make her smile (at least it does make me smile!!!)

ENJOY!
For more inspiration check out these animal cards/projects:



13 comments:

  1. OM, your card is so darn cute, love the sweet image! HUGs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little guy is too cute sitting on his spool - love the bg papers you used. Hope things at work get better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet - I keep forgetting to use my mice

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable! I love this mouse set! Me love the kraft paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:42 AM

    Very cute. YOu did a great job cutting out that mouse. Kim S.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loev this mouse - great job Chelsea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, how strange! I just e-mailed Shirley about borrowing this set, and here you are showcasing it! Adorable card, Chelsea!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like you little mouse.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh it's so "mice" :D bwahhhh I crack myself up, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your little mouse is SO sweet!

    ReplyDelete

815-218-2916

815-218-2916
Journey Coach #1088

My Online Store

My Online Store
Open 24 hours a day!

View the Catalogs

Want to be an FSJ Coach?

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Copyright

Copyright 2017
Chelsea Comer
All Rights Reserved