About Me

My photo
I have been papercrafting for over 10 years now. I love Stamping, Scrapbooking, Altered Items, and basically ALL Papercrafts. By day, I work at a pharmaceutical company where I design and contribute to packaging drugs. On the side, I am also a coach for Fun Stampers Journey and I love to stamp into the wee hours of the night.
Sign Up to Receive my Monthly FSJ Newsletter!

* required

*












*



Email & Social Media Marketing by VerticalResponse

Get My Blog Posts Daily by Email

Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Traffic Feed

Thursday, March 03, 2011
Seeing Shamrocks

Lucky Horseshoe

Today is the start of the TAC Blog Hop!

For this card I used Cheers to You. I colored the image with my copics. I then added Glossy Accents to the horseshoe. I stamped the sentiment and added another shamrock and added Glossy Accents to that one too.

Here is a close up of the "glossy" horseshoe.

The background paper is called Robyn and you can download it HERE for FREE! Added a ribbon and Viola!

ENJOY!




15 comments:

  1. Very cute! I'm thinking that I might have to CASE this one! Great job, Chelsea, as always! (Be sure and check out MY blog later today - I played at Shirley's yesterday...) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome! I love it! You are so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love It!!! Again your creativity never ends!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Simple but just great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the glossy accents. We just finished watching Secretariat and it makes me think of him! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice card, Chelsea, and good coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card, love the shine on the horseshoe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both cards are great Chelsea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO cute! Both cards are great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shamrocks and a horseshoe! Gotta be lucky! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too cute! The Glossy Accents is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow...that horseshoe looked like metal! Such a cute card. :)

    ReplyDelete

815-218-2916

815-218-2916
Journey Coach #1088

My Online Store

My Online Store
Open 24 hours a day!

View the Catalogs

Want to be an FSJ Coach?

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Copyright

Copyright 2017
Chelsea Comer
All Rights Reserved