About Me

My photo
I have been papercrafting for over 10 years now. I love Stamping, Scrapbooking, Altered Items, and basically ALL Papercrafts. By day, I design packaging for pharmaceuticals. By night, I am a coach for Fun Stampers Journey and I love to stamp into the wee hours.
Sign Up to Receive my Monthly FSJ Newsletter!

* required

*












*



Email & Social Media Marketing by VerticalResponse

Get My Blog Posts Daily by Email

Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Traffic Feed

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Crayon Resist

Using a White Crayola!

For this card I decided to try the crayon resist technique with this wonderful flower from Blossoms & Blessings that I love! I was viewing this video which explains this technique wonderfully and the I tried it out. I love the results! I added glossy accents to the centers of the flowers. The sentiment is from Good Things and I added some black gems at the bottom.

ENJOY!

14 comments:

  1. Love it - it has been a long time since I have tried this technique - but love the results and again the glossy center just sets it off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you are rockin' this set! Oh My Gosh!!! What a beautiful card! Love this technique, just forget to use it! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One gorgeous card after another with this set! Love this technique! You totally ROCK :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always have loved that technique. It looks great and I love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing card--would make a great seminar trade---lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card! I haven't done that technique in a long time! Ur card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great card! I need to get out my crayons :) Glad you are all signed up- YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't used that technique is so long, fun to see it being used. Very pretty card!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love it. I have been wanting to try this technique. You showcased it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  10. so pretty! I've never tried that technique! will have to for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful. I love the brown you used. So unique.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great technique, this looks amazing! And I love the brown and black color combo, so elegant looking!

    ReplyDelete
  13. very pretty. I would never have thought to use these colors with this stamp. Looks beautiful

    ReplyDelete

815-218-2916

815-218-2916
Journey Coach #1088

My Online Store

My Online Store
Open 24 hours a day!

View the Catalogs

Want to be an FSJ Coach?

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Copyright

Copyright 2017
Chelsea Comer
All Rights Reserved