Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, February 05, 2011
Sunshine

Needing some sunshine!!!

Ok .. I am through with SNOW!!! Bring on spring!

We had quite a blizzard here on Tuesday/Wednesday and thus I wanted to make a card full of sunshine! I played along with Heather Scott's sketch for this card and loved how it turned out with the yellows and browns. I used the set called Sunshine and colored it with my copics. I sponged the edges with Cognac Palette ink.

Here are some of the pics of our winter wonderland from earlier this week:



ENJOY!



3 comments:

What a nice ray of sunshine - beautiful card but once again waking up to an additional 4-5 in. of snow here this am. I'm doing okay but DH has been diagnosed with a really BAD case of cabin fever!!! Love the pics.

Unknown said...

I remember snow like that when we lived in Montana and Wyoming. Don't really miss it but we did enjoy skiing.
Your card is definitely a ray of sunshine! Very nice!!

What fun pics...looks like you dog is trying to swim through the snow!!!LOL.

Beautiful card...I am ready for some sunshine

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved