About Me

My photo
I have been papercrafting for over 10 years now. I love Stamping, Scrapbooking, Altered Items, and basically ALL Papercrafts. By day, I design packaging for pharmaceuticals. By night, I am a coach for Fun Stampers Journey and I love to stamp into the wee hours.
Sign Up to Receive my Monthly FSJ Newsletter!

* required

*












*



Email & Social Media Marketing by VerticalResponse

Get My Blog Posts Daily by Email

Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Traffic Feed

Saturday, February 05, 2011
Sunshine

Needing some sunshine!!!

Ok .. I am through with SNOW!!! Bring on spring!

We had quite a blizzard here on Tuesday/Wednesday and thus I wanted to make a card full of sunshine! I played along with Heather Scott's sketch for this card and loved how it turned out with the yellows and browns. I used the set called Sunshine and colored it with my copics. I sponged the edges with Cognac Palette ink.

Here are some of the pics of our winter wonderland from earlier this week:



ENJOY!



3 comments:

  1. What a nice ray of sunshine - beautiful card but once again waking up to an additional 4-5 in. of snow here this am. I'm doing okay but DH has been diagnosed with a really BAD case of cabin fever!!! Love the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember snow like that when we lived in Montana and Wyoming. Don't really miss it but we did enjoy skiing.
    Your card is definitely a ray of sunshine! Very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun pics...looks like you dog is trying to swim through the snow!!!LOL.

    Beautiful card...I am ready for some sunshine

    ReplyDelete

815-218-2916

815-218-2916
Journey Coach #1088

My Online Store

My Online Store
Open 24 hours a day!

View the Catalogs

Want to be an FSJ Coach?

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Copyright

Copyright 2017
Chelsea Comer
All Rights Reserved