About Me

My photo
I have been papercrafting for over 10 years now. I love Stamping, Scrapbooking, Altered Items, and basically ALL Papercrafts. By day, I design packaging for pharmaceuticals. By night, I am a coach for Fun Stampers Journey and I love to stamp into the wee hours.
Sign Up to Receive my Monthly FSJ Newsletter!

* required

*












*



Email & Social Media Marketing by VerticalResponse

Get My Blog Posts Daily by Email

Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Traffic Feed

Friday, February 25, 2011

Springtime Garden

Hoppity Skippity....

I can not wait until spring!!! So today's featured set on the TAC Savvy Blog makes me feel happy!

It's called Springtime Garden and I colored these sweet bunnies with my copics. I added the sentiment from Hoppity Skippity and added Robyn paper and ribbon.

ENJOY!

For more inspiration visit these other blogs below.




11 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - too cute - and love the sentiment you choose to go with - perfect and I am ready for spring too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I got here before Shirley this a.m.! Great card, as always, dear friend! Love this set :) Sheesh...can you believe it is once again snowing??? ugh. Just go ahead and shoot me now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm right there with you about Spring - darling card, Chelsea! I don't have this set...guess I better get it :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, Chelsea! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to print some of the free papers! Great card Chelsea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card Chelsea!I love that paper... I too need to print some of it off!

    I'm ready for here some spring here... Were getting some late winter weather in OR.. But I can't complain compared to what you have all had back there...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my heavens I love that sentiment! I am ready for spring too, but they say more of that "s" words is on the way! UGH!

    Your card totally ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO clean, simple and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So adorable! I have this set and love it, too. Totally forgot it could be used for Easter cards, too. (These bunnies make me think Easter.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW Chelsea! I LOVE the Robyn houndstooth and PINK! Perfect combo, just like a warm spring day. LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete

815-218-2916

815-218-2916
Journey Coach #1088

My Online Store

My Online Store
Open 24 hours a day!

View the Catalogs

Want to be an FSJ Coach?

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Copyright

Copyright 2017
Chelsea Comer
All Rights Reserved