Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, February 13, 2011
Dog Gone IT!

I am really bummed the weekend is almost over ... I had so many hopes of completing a bunch of tasks this weekend ... I have a to do list a mile long and have only made a dent so far!

Here is a card that I have been meaning to post ... it uses the Stamp of the Month called Ruffles. This month it is on special for only $7.95. I love the sentiment .. "never under estimate the warmth of a cold nose". That is soooo true!

I stamped this on kraft cardstock using Rich Cocoa Memento ink. I then added some color with my copics. I added so ribbon and a button. I love the look of this button on the bow.

ENJOY!

4 comments:

Patti J said...

Too much fun! I've looked at this one and wondered how it should be colored - now I know!!! Great job, and I love the button too!!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

I love the way you colored this! So cool...bummed we did not meet up this weekend. It sure has gone fast!

So sweet!

Danni said...

Love the use of the kraft with this stamp, awesome!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved