About Me

My photo
I have been papercrafting for over 10 years now. I love Stamping, Scrapbooking, Altered Items, and basically ALL Papercrafts. By day, I design packaging for pharmaceuticals. By night, I am a coach for Fun Stampers Journey and I love to stamp into the wee hours.
Sign Up to Receive my Monthly FSJ Newsletter!

* required

*












*



Email & Social Media Marketing by VerticalResponse

Get My Blog Posts Daily by Email

Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Traffic Feed

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Blog Hop - Hostess Sets

Paper Wings is a great community site devoted to The Angel Company. Today they are sponsoring a blog hop focusing on Hostess Sets!




Flowery Thanks!

For my card I used the Level A Hostess set called Basic Blooms.
It's a pretty basic card stamping the bloom in a row and then coloring the flower part with copics.

The sentiment is from Good Things and I matted it on matching cardstock and then black and added a matching hot pink ribbon.


ENJOY!


Please be sure to visit these other blogs:


Shirley
Rita
Angela
Laura N
Carol
Kerry
Seleise

12 comments:

  1. very pretty! Like how you repeated the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great card, Chelsea! I love how great repeating that image looks on the card - so creative! great colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not nearly as funny as your last post, but very pretty! Love the brightness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bright red flowers - who wouldn't get cheered up if they received this card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chelsea - you always come up with fantastic cards using a stamp in a way I never would have thought. This is such a great card - elegant yet so simple and sophisticated!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so clean and pretty... I love it! Great use of a single image!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Chels...Love this set! I think it's gotta be one of my favorite hostess sets...so versatile. Love your take on this set! PS...My post finally has pictures!

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, I do not have that set, but I am really liking it! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is so pretty, and bright! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So Pretty! Love the color!

    ReplyDelete

815-218-2916

815-218-2916
Journey Coach #1088

My Online Store

My Online Store
Open 24 hours a day!

View the Catalogs

Want to be an FSJ Coach?

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Copyright

Copyright 2017
Chelsea Comer
All Rights Reserved