Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 03, 2011
Thinking of You

Damask

I recently got this Damask Backgrounder set and wanted to use it right away. I stamped it with versamark ink and then used clear embossing powder on it. I then used the Damask GWP and stamped it on white (the color is much more of a match in real life) and paired it with a sentiment from Thinking of You.

I added some ribbon, matted everything on black, and pop-dotted the sentiment.

ENJOY!

6 comments:

Lovely my dear!!! Love the tone on tone. And I just noted that the 2 images "match". How cool.

Anonymous said...

This is awesome! I love the colors! So pretty!

Unknown said...

What beautiful simple elegance!!! Wow!

Chris said...

So elegant...love it!

Angela K said...

So pretty!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved