Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, January 04, 2011
Let It Snow

Winter Scene

It's amazing how fast the snow has melted around here ... I thought for sure it would be here for weeks if not months ... but the 50 degree weather this past weekend and the rain helped it along. So I guess I will just have to make my own winter scenes.

I used the cute penguin from Cuddly Christmas and colored him with my copics. I sponged the background and stamped snowflakes from a retired set called Bunches of Flakes. The sentiment is from Jingle Jolly. I tore white card stock and lightly sponged it with charcoal ink to create the snow drifts.

ENJOY!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the the BOMB- I love this set :)We got some snow last night! WOO HOO!

Patti J said...

Darling card, Chelsea - this set is just too much fun! Loved your damask card yesterday too! Sorry I've been such a bad blogging friend! I hope to be better this week!!! Things are almost back to normal (whatever that is) around here! Hugs...

Angela K said...

very nice card!

Unknown said...

Oh, this is just SO cute!

Too cute - I just love this set and I left it out vs. stashing it away with Christmas sets as I plan on using it more this winter.

Anonymous said...

What an adorable card!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved