About Me

My photo
I have been papercrafting for over 10 years now. I love Stamping, Scrapbooking, Altered Items, and basically ALL Papercrafts. By day, I design packaging for pharmaceuticals. By night, I am a coach for Fun Stampers Journey and I love to stamp into the wee hours.
Sign Up to Receive my Monthly FSJ Newsletter!

* required

*












*



Email & Social Media Marketing by VerticalResponse

Get My Blog Posts Daily by Email

Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Traffic Feed

Saturday, December 11, 2010
TAC Blog Hop - Creative Inspiration - Using Your Brayer



TAC is sponsoring another Blog Hop for their demonstrators and customers. This time the focus is BRAYERS!


Chilly!


To start this project I brayered Reflection Blue Palette ink and Beaux Arts Blue Paette ink onto my glossy cardstock.


After I got it to the color and blend that I wanted, I stamped some snow flakes from Vintage Santa stamp set and embossed them in with white embossing powder.


I then stamped the duck from Cuddly Christmas on another piece of cardstock and colored him with my copics. I matted him on black and added the ribbon. I then stamped the sentiment also from the Cuddly Christmas set and matted it on black too with fun foam to pop-it up. I adhered everything to a black mat.


ENJOY! Pull out your brayer and join us!!!



11 comments:

  1. Love it - the blues blended perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's adorable! Great job on the background! My poor brayer just collects dust. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a fun one!! So cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that set, and this is a perfect technique to use with it!! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another GREAT card! So cute Chelsea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the blue you achieved and this is a great layout. So cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete

815-218-2916

815-218-2916
Journey Coach #1088

My Online Store

My Online Store
Open 24 hours a day!

View the Catalogs

Want to be an FSJ Coach?

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Copyright

Copyright 2017
Chelsea Comer
All Rights Reserved