Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, November 26, 2010
TAG!


Black Friday ...

So you have bought the presents ... now you need to wrap them UP!!!

How about a cute tag to add to that gift??

For this tag I used Jingle Jolly and colored it with my copic markers. I used Winter Tags for the To/From. I added a satin red ribbon and tied it with brown scrapper's floss.

I sponged all of the edges with Palette Cognac.

ENJOY!

This tag is one of my projects at my Open House on Sunday ... if you are local to Rockford, IL come on over and play ... if not leave a comment on this post and you could win a set of all of my projects with instruction sheets! Come on all of you Lurkers!!! Leave a Comment!

6 comments:

What a cute and simple tag - talk about whipping out these tags quickly - good luck at your open house coming up.

Angela K said...

I am loving your tag! And that cognac inc around the edge, wonderful!!

dflygirl said...

Love your tag very cute good luck with your open house!

Anonymous said...

The tag is great! i need to get making cards and tags or something. Haven't done anything since palooza.-spartymom-Kim

Denise said...

Love your projects especially the tag. Hopefully it will be inspiration for me!

Very cute tag! I need to get busy on my Christmas stuff. Hasn't been a real productive year for stamping for me - plan to change that this coming year though!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved