Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, November 28, 2010
Holiday Open House

So today's the big day .. my Holiday Open House ... all the cardstock is cut, stamps laid out, Christmas decorations up, and Christmas music playing in the background ...........

These are all of the projects!
Attendees can make all of these for $10 or FREE with a $30 purchase.

I wish all of my blog friends could be here ... (it's going to be my best one yet) .... I love love love my projects that we are doing today.

Since you guys can't be here :( I have decided to give away 2 sets of the projects plus 2 sets of the instructions to all of the projects .... all you need to do is comment on this post. Even you lurkers should comment!!! I am drawing the winner tonight!!!



The thing that I love about my open houses is that they are self-paced. People move throughout my 1st floor making the projects at the different stations. I have directions made up at each station and they are put in a frame.

Some stations you sit ... some stations you stand.

I walk around helping people, answer any questions, and help people with their orders.

Should be a VERY fun event!

ENJOY!

16 comments:

Wow...wish I could come! Your projects are adorable! I'm sure your guests will be ooh-ing and ahh-ing and having a great time. What's better than stamping with friends with some holiday music playing? Have a fun day!

Anonymous said...

I totally can't wait! I am all set to come ;)

Angela K said...

Wow, everything is just so beautiful!! Wonderful projects! If I lived closer I would be coming! Hope it is a huge success, I am sure everyone will have a great time making those fabulous projects!!

I really wish I could come! Your classes look so fun!! I would buy a set/kit from you. ;o)

Anonymous said...

Wish I could be there. YOu are so organized and everyone is going to love all the projects.-spartymom

Mary said...

This looks like a great time and I love your projects! Wish I lived closer to you all -it would be a blast to get together! Have a great day and enjoy!

Michelle said...

This looks specTACular!! LOVE how you have it set up and that it's self paced. So wish I was there to attend...would be so fun and your projects are DARLING!!!

And how far is Rockford from Farmington??? How organized you are - and your projects are to die for - I think you are in the wrong field - you need to be an "event" planner!!!

Rita W said...

What great projects and what a fantastic setup you have for your stations. Have a wonderful time with all of your guests!!

Your projects are so cute Chesea! And the way you have everything set up is gorgeous. Wish I lived closer. Your customers are going to have a blast.

What a lovely set up...the ladies are certain to get blessed! Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy Holidays to you.

did i win? lol--how was the open house? lots of fun i am sure

Bren said...

Adorable. Love the use of frames for the directions.

Unknown said...

Looks so very organized! Wow! Hope it went real good and that you had lots of orders!

fabulous projects!

Silli said...

Ohhh, wonderful projects...Love the tac stamps!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved