Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, November 12, 2010
Deck the Halls Blog Hop - The Angel Company


Today The Angel Company is sponsoring a blog hop with a Christmas/Holiday theme.
I made a step card a few weeks ago that I just loved and I modified it a little for this blog hop.


Santa and his 9 Reindeer

Here is the card closed. I used the Jingle Jolly set. I stamped 9 of the reindeers and colored them with my copics. I put a gem on the front one and colored it red for Rudolph. I stamped Santa and colored him too.

I free-form cut the snow hills and then randomly placed the reindeers on the card.

I added the sentiment from Thinking of You.


Here is the card opened up.

Here is the card from the side.

Look below for thumbnails of other Christmas Holiday projects that will hopefully inspire you!

ENJOY!
Thanks for Stopping by!



31 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my heavens your card totally ROCKS! It is WICKED cool! You are soooo creative!

Karen said...

Girl, you take a simple stamp, and BAM! kick it up a notch...or 2..or 3...You just flippin' kick it!

Unknown said...

What a great 3D card!! Just so cool!

Tricia T said...

Look at all that work!!!! Wow!! This is just an adorable card!

I love this one as much as the one you did a couple of weeks ago - Great step card and love the Santa and his team on this one.

Look at Santa and his reindeer! How cute is that!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! WOWzers! I'm in awe!

Love it!!! Its A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E !!!

Sandy said...

Love you step cards! So adorable. Hope you come out my way sometime soon!

Eva said...

Chelsea...this is too cute! Santa and all the reindeer very fun!

Angela K said...

This is awesome!! Love it! TFS

Jen Carter said...

This is really cute! I can't believe all the cutting you did but it was totally worth it! Cute!

Wowza - all that cutting paid off! Awesome card.

shuggy said...

adorable!!

Chris said...

such a cute and fun card - I can just imagine the squeals if someone got this in the mail!

oh my gosh - this is sooo cute! Can't believe you cut out so many reindeer but so glad you did! wowza - super fun!

Patti J said...

Need me to run up to Rockford and massage the kinks outa your hand? Girl, that is a TON of fussy cutting! Great card, dear friend!!! Thanks for sharing another wonderful creation with us!

Totally cool card Chelsea!

Love this! Lots of coloring there! Great Rudolph nose too!

Traci G said...

This card is so great, and it was even better in person!! Love it!

Anna said...

Way too cute!

Kim said...

Awesome Card Chelsea! I'm going to have to give this style a try!

Amazing and specTACular!

Sharon said...

Wow! Can I just say wow :)

Maria said...

What a great idea, I love the gem for Rudoph. The step was perfect for this card.

Michelle said...

Oh Chelsea - this is adorable. Love how you included all the reindeer...and how it opens.

Cindy said...

I love the attention to detail. And the way they are all on different layers!

Barb said...

Super cute step card, Chelsea! And I love how you've got all of the reindeer included :)

Silli said...

Wonderful creation, love the cute images...HUGS

This card is incredible!!! I am working on my first one of these stair step cards, but I don't think it is going to be this cute

wowza!!!!!!! don't know what to say except - for - amazing!

Post a Comment

InkyStamper Store

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive


Copyright

Copyright 2021
InkyStamper LLC
All Rights Reserved