About Me

My photo
I have been papercrafting for over 10 years now. I love Stamping, Scrapbooking, Altered Items, and basically ALL Papercrafts. By day, I work at a pharmaceutical company where I design and contribute to packaging drugs. On the side, I am also a coach for Fun Stampers Journey and I love to stamp into the wee hours of the night.
Sign Up to Receive my Monthly FSJ Newsletter!

* required

*












*



Email & Social Media Marketing by VerticalResponse

Get My Blog Posts Daily by Email

Search this blog!

Enter the Stamp, Die, or Occasion that you are looking for....
Powered by Blogger.

Traffic Feed

Sunday, September 05, 2010
Sketch Challenge

Thoughtful

I thought that I would play along with my friend Christine's sketch challenge this weekend.

This card uses the set Blossoms & Blessings and the sentiment is from Thinking of You. Can you tell that I am loving this set more and more!

I followed Christine's sketch and added gems and ribbon. I colored the images with my copics and viola!

ENJOY!

12 comments:

  1. I am loving this set too - especially the "flower stem" - now why didn't I think of that???Beautiful card - will have to go to Christines site and take a peek and see what I can comne up with. DH is still fishing so I have 1 more day to play without interruption.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CHelsea,
    this is beautiful. I also like how your blog header coordinates

    ReplyDelete
  3. The more I see of this set, the more I want it! Beautiful card, Chelsea!!! And you are so stinkin' clever! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awh shucks thanks for playing along! I totally love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! I love it! You are good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love the gingham ribbon and the layout. The set is so pretty! PS...Love your blog header at the top!

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm liking this set more and more too! Wonderful card from a great sketch. Love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! This is such a great stamp set! You've done a wonderful job with it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice set. I love what you did with it. So crisp and clean edging.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Chelsea. I love this set.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, love those images. The ribbon works so well with it.

    ReplyDelete

815-218-2916

815-218-2916
Journey Coach #1088

My Online Store

My Online Store
Open 24 hours a day!

View the Catalogs

Want to be an FSJ Coach?

Contact Me

Contact Me
or Call/Text 815-218-2916

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Copyright

Copyright 2017
Chelsea Comer
All Rights Reserved